Monday, January 28, 2013

Rollin.

Sup Manscapers,

I apologize for not posting last week... I was in London for work and had kind of a crazy day/week so I was unable to post... I know, excuses excuses.

To be honest, with this new year, I'm really taking stock as to where I want Manscape Monday to go. I've been reading a really great blogging book that's been giving me some ideas, but I want to know what YOU would like to see. After all, I don't write this blog for me. It IS fun to have inspiration to research new ideas and trends and report on them, but in all reality I launched this to help guys out there who don't want to research trends figure out what they are.

I guess one of my problems is I don't feel as if I've been investing enough time into research, following other blogs, getting guest posters, and networking. THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE.

Ultimately, what is it that you manscapers (and wives of manscapers) want to see? Reviews? Video posts? More trend tips? All of the above? Let me know.

In the meantime, my friend Ben showed me these awesome video shorts documenting the lives of different fashionable men. These 90 second clips highlight the difference in personal style and how it's all about you and how it makes you feel. I encourage you to go to the Hardy Amies website and check them all out. I've watched them all several times.

Check it. Keep lookin' good. Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment