Monday, December 31, 2012

The New.

Hey Manscapers,

First of all, I APOLOGIZE for not posting last week! With the craziness of work, Christmas Eve shananigans, and adopted family time, it completely slipped my mind to write a post.

As this is New Year's Eve and I am currently being anti-social locked in my room as the party goes on without me, this post is going to be a little shorter than normal.

I know I always talk about Men's Fashion on the blog, but there is a stronger undercurrent to my posts that I hope you all get. Self-confidence is the most attractive thing anyone can possess. Although taking care of yourself, staying groomed, and picking out good outfits counts in part for your overall look, one of the best things you can do for yourself is figure out how to love being you; whatever that might mean. If you learn to love yourself, those around you will learn to love you even more.

Just a thought! Go into the New Year with a BANG!

As far as a fashion tip goes for today, I challenge all of you to pick at least ONE thing that I've talked about over the last couple weeks that the blog has been going and try it. Wear something new (in fashion) that you normally wouldn't. Stretch the walls of the box a bit. And above all, Keep Lookin' Good.

This next year I'm going to be bringing some changes to the blog, so keep checkin back every week to see what's going on.


IMG_3336_zps137d58a1

I raise my glass to you all! Thanks for stopping by.


Here's to another chapter!



No comments:

Post a Comment