Monday, January 7, 2013

Product Review: Nike Free Run 2

Hola Manscapers,

Hope you all brought the New Year in right! (And didn't have too bad of a headache the next day... heh heh, what??)

As it's the season of resolutions and the big boom of gym memberships, [for the next 6 weeks anyway. haha] I thought I would talk about looking good in the gym. Well, with your feet anyway. There's no reason you can't be fashionable in every aspect of life; including working out.

As an active individual, gym goer, and Zumba® instructor, I know that having good footwear is one of the most important things you can do. If your feet feel good, the rest of you will to. [well, mostly. Except for muscle soreness. That will still hurt...] Not to mention it's incredibly important you have good shoes for spine alignment and posture. As I was talking to my friend Sid today, he was talking about the importance of product reviews on blogs so I thought this would be a great time to start.

I'm going to be reviewing a shoe I love dearly for running, training, classes, and all-around comfort; the Nike Free Run 2.


Photobucket

I've been using this shoe for about six months and can say that I'm still completely in love. The comfort is unbelievable and the flexible sole of the shoe helps to simulate barefoot movement as it will allow all your joints to move as they would without a shoe. 

The mesh upper provides for breathability which is super important to me. My feet overheat REALLY easily, especially when I'm working out. That leads to my whole body overheating and that's just not something I want. Having a breathable shoe helps to keep your body temperature down and have overall comfort. 

The fit should be quite snug as you don't want your foot to move around at all. If you're unsure what size to get, go to your local shoe store and they'll help size you up exactly. 

On top of all those great features, the Nike Free Run 2 is virtually weightless so they don't drag you down as you're running or training. I've used mine for running, training, Zumba®, other group fitness classes, and general wear. They haven't shown much sign of wear and tear either after 6 months which is a definite plus. 

What's even better?? They come in a whole range of colours! Even use Nike iD to specialize them to whichever colour you want. Starting at £60, ($80 on the US site) they are quite reasonable for a fitness shoe that will last you a while. 

There you have it! Go check out the Nike website for more information. And get to the gym! 

Keep Lookin' Good. 

PEACE!




























No comments:

Post a Comment